Monday, April 4, 2011

Not feeling it

I have been weaving, or should I say attempting to weave. I folded up that last project like they said I could, and moved the loom, table and all my accessories to my back room. When everything was settled in back there, I folded the loom, like they said I could. The difference there is that it didn't unfold like they said it would. I got another tangled mess. I tried to detangle it, to no avail. So once again I started over. With different threads.
Today I am sick. So sick. Okay maybe not So sick as I am a big baby when it comes to being sick. I thought it was allergies. (Spring has sprung) I feel worse than just allergies. I came home after an hour and a half at work. Went to bed, slept on and off all day and night. Now my back is stiff. I can't win for losing.
But today I am getting a stand for my loom. I couldn't resist. I can take the loom into my bedroom and sit and watch DVD's about weaving while I am weaving. Maybe I will learn something!
Hope you all are having a wonderful Monday...

2 comments:

  1. Hon, I hate to hear you're sick and hope you get to feeling better soon. My allergies are giving me a fit here, as well.

    Good luck with the loom and you'll master it. I just know it! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete