Sunday, February 6, 2011

Time Slips By

Yes, I had so much to say, I couldn't get it all on paper! Or...monitor.
I had a thought today that I could use this blog to keep a journal of my newest endeavor. The Loom!
It comes on Thursday.
I hope to start from the bottom up on this. Take pictures of the box as it arrives on my doorstep. Maybe not, I'll be at work when that happens. But I'll for sure take pictures of each step. The unopened box, then the opened box. Then me trying really hard to not say bad words as I put it together. I have read a lot about this particular loom I ordered. The company that imports them here already seems like a wonderful company. So far, the customer service is spectacular. There are videos and pictures and all kinds of tips about each product they import.
The company is New Voyager Trading .
The loom I ordered is the Harp...32". I figured it would be better to start off with the biggest one, because if I want to make something smaller I can, and I still have the option to go wider.
So be watching this space as my Other World unfolds. I'm going to journal my mistakes as well as my successes.

2 comments:

  1. This is exciting!! I know nothing about this stuff so all will be interesting. You sound wonderful and so happy. This is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, you better post more than once a year on this one. hahaha!!!!! I am glad you at least show me you are alive once in a while through email. I am HORRIBLE about blogging now, but I am going to try and do it again about once a week. What do you think about that? Miss talking to you!

    ReplyDelete